Deer Crest Senior Living Job Fair 3/21/18!
Red Wing, MN
Deer Crest Senior Living
470 Hewitt Blvd.
Red Wing, MN 55066
1:00pm – 5:30pm
Ebenezer is in our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate – Come grow with us! We’re having a job fair on March 21st from 1:00 – 5:30pm….Come in and walk out with a new job!
We are currently hiring Resident Assistants/HHAs, Culinary Servers, Cooks and RNs/LPNs
Ebenezer is growing and we’re looking to add to our staff! You will have the opportunity to be part of the team that is creating an extraordinary senior living experience for those that call Deer Crest home.
We’ll have interviews, refreshments, beverages and an opportunity to
WIN A $100 TARGET
CURRENT POSITIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
Care Attendants: Some experience (CNA, HHA, PCA) preferred,
however will train the right Candidates! Full and part time on all shifts.
RNs/LPNs: For Lake City Care Center. Full
and part time. Full time eligible for $5,000 bonus
Cook: Full Time. High volume
cooking experience required, scratch cooking experience
Assistant: Part Time 4-7pm and every
other weekend. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
PERFECT FIRST JOB FOR STUDENTS!
Driver: Wednesdays 8:30 – 4:30.
Must be able to complete MN DOT physical.
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth,
honor your strengths, and empower you to make a difference in the lives of
Can’t make it to the Job Fair? Apply today and we’ll contact you soon!
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure.
We hope to meet you on the 21st! Can’t make it? Apply today and we’ll get in touch soon!