DHS (Director of Health Services) – Full Time
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Nine Mile Senior Living in Bloomington is looking to add a well grounded leader to their team! This beautiful established 93 unit Ebenezer community offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care all in one welcoming building.
As Director of Health Services you will work in tandem with a full range of professional support staff to continue the tradition of offering top-notch services with a family feel. Our Care Attendants are exceptional – you won’t find a more enthusiastic customer service team anywhere!
- An established and very engaged Interdisciplinary Leadership Team
- Full range of support including staff nurses, Nurse Consultant, Human Resources
- One of the best places to work in the metro area (Just ask around!)
- An organization that is grounded in Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- Competitive wages & great benefits
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!