INTERNAL – Resident Assistant – Full Time Days/On Call
Lake Elmo, MN
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Arbor Glen Senior Living, one of Ebenezer’s newest Senior Living venture is now open and we are looking to add to our amazing staff of Caregivers. This beautiful community is located in the heart of Lake Elmo and will offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care all in one welcoming community.
We are currently are seeking a Resident Assistant full time.
Key responsibilities include providing excellent resident care, documentation and assisting with daily activities of living.
Qualifications include organizational skills, superb people skills, and attention to detail. No experience necessary as we will train caring individuals dedicated to serving seniors; however preference given to those with previous Home Health Aide, Nursing Assistant, PCA, CNA, NAR experience.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!