MDS Coordinator (RN) – Full Time
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Do you want to feel appreciated and know that you are making a difference in the lives of those in your community? Join Martin Luther Care Center’s wonderful team of caring professionals by applying today! Martin Luther is a vibrant community located in Bloomington that currently has an opportunity for an MDS Coordinator to join their community’s group of wonderful staff.
This individual will lead, supervise, direct and delegate all RAI functions to ensure staff compliance with federal regulations. The position will also be responsible for coordinating the Medicare and Insurance requirements and MDS completion for the Transitional Care unit. The primary responsibilities will be to work with the IDT team on discharge schedules, Medicare denials, insurance communication, communication with admissions and the billing office, and coordination and management of the RAI process (both OBRA and PPS) for TCU.
We have a full time opening Monday – Friday with rotating weekends/holidays on call. Candidates must have 3-5 years experience in a SNF setting. Current MN RN License required
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!