Deephaven Woods Senior Living Job Fair 2/20/18!
Deephaven Woods Senior Living
18025 Minnetonka Blvd.
Deephaven, MN 55391
12:30pm – 5:30pm
Ebenezer is in our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate – Come grow with us! We’re having a job fair on February 20th from 1:00 – 6:00pm….Come in and walk out with a new job!
We are currently hiring a Director of Health Services (RN), Resident Assistants/HHAs, Culinary Servers, cooks and on call housekeeping
Ebenezer is growing and we’re looking to add to our staff! You will have the opportunity to be part of the team that is creating an extraordinary senior living experience for those that call Deephaven Woods home.
We’ll have immediate interviews, refreshments, beverages and an opportunity to
WIN A $150 TARGET
CURRENT POSITIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
Care Attendants: Some experience (CNA, HHA, PCA) preferred,
however will train the right Candidates! Part time hours available!
Culinary Server: Part Time Day/Early Evening hours including every other weekend. NO
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. PERFECT FIRST JOB FOR STUDENTS
Cook – Full Time including every other weekend. Some cooking experience required.
DHS (Director of Health Services/RN): Full Time. Nursing leadership experience required.
Housekeeping – on call.
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth,
honor your strengths, and empower you to make a difference in the lives of
Can’t make it to the Job Fair? Apply today and we’ll contact you soon!
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure.
We hope to meet you on the 20th! Can’t make it? Apply today and we’ll get in touch soon!