Maintenance Director – Part Time
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Tinta Wita Lodge, Ebenezer’s newest Senior Living venture is opening soon and we are looking to add a skilled leader to direct and oversee the Environmental Services Department. Tinta Wita Lodge Senior Living will feature 20 Assisted Living units and is located on Tribal land in Welch.
This part time (40 hours per pay period, paid on-call for after hour emergencies) opportunity affords you the chance to build your own team! Working for Ebenezer will allow you to utilize the knowledge from our experience to support you through this exciting process!
- Day to day building maintenance
- Preventative and routine maintenance of the community
- Supervision of housekeeping and maintenance personnel
- Multi-housing maintenance experience
- Ability to troubleshoot appliances/plumbing/electrical/carpentry issues
- Experience working with seniors in an Assisted Living preferred
Applicant requirements include good customer service skills, teamwork, and a positive attitude. Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred.
*Must be sensitive to Native American culture
** Native American preference applies in accordance with Sec.7(b) P.L. 93-638
Tribal members should contact Rachael Zebro at Rachael.Zebro@piic.org for additional information
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!