Activities Director – Full Time
Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
Tinta Wita Lodge, Ebenezer’s newest Senior Living venture is opening soon and we are looking to add a skilled leader to direct and oversee the Activities Department. Tinta Wita Lodge Senior Living will offer 20 Assisted Living units located on Tribal land in Welch.
This full time position will be responsible for planning and implementing a quality leisure and social events program designed to assist tenants and residents in maintaining their personal potential both physically and mentally. A degree in Recreational Therapy or Gerontology, along with three to five years of experience is required.
The Activities Director will require top-notch communication and organization skills. Also, experience and education in developing and coordination group activities will be important in this role. The ideal candidate will understand the issues older adults face and have the ability to lead, motivate and interact effectively with diverse staff. This position will effectively utilize sources of potential volunteers and community involvement.
*Must be sensitive to Native American culture
**Native American preference applies in accordance with Sec.7(b) P.L. 93-638
Tribal members should contact Rachael Zebro at Rachael.Zebro@piic.org for additional information
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.