Executive Director (Assisted Living)
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Prairie Island Senior Living
Ebenezer has been a leader in serving seniors and providing quality living environments for 100 years. Yes, you read it right—100 years of mission driven service to the senior community grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are seeking an outstanding senior housing manager to lead the opening of our community slated to open in late Spring 2018. Prairie Island Senior Living will consist of 20 Assisted Living apartment homes. This beautiful community is located on Tribal Land in Welch.
Here’s what Ebenezer offers you:
* A great place to work – just ask around!
We are looking for a self-starter who has a Bachelor’s Degree in Senior Housing or Healthcare Administration related field and 3+ years of experience in a managerial role in an Assisted Living environment. Additional requirements include superb people skills, top-notch organization skills, high level critical thinking skills, solid sales/marketing skills (as responsibilities also include sales and community outreach), and the ability to create and lead an exceptional service team.
* Must be sensitive to Native American Culture.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!