DHS (Director of Health Services) – RN
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Prairie Island Senior Living
Ebenezer is where you build your future and make a difference every day!
Ebenezer is experiencing unprecedented growth and we have an opening for an exceptional working Director of Health Services (RN) to provide leadership in all aspects of the provisions of nursing services. Prairie Island Senior Living will offer 20 Assisted Living apartments, located on Tribal Land in Welch.
You will be involved with hiring your own nursing team and have the opportunity to be a part of creating this extraordinary senior community. As Director of Health Services you will work in tandem with a full range of professional support staff to offer top-notch services with a family feel. You will also be handling the nursing needs of initial residents. May require occasional weekends.
Here is what Ebenezer can offer the right RN with managerial experience in Senior/Assisted Living:
* A great place to work – just ask around!
* Full range of support to you including HR, sales/marketing, and operations support
* State-of-the art, technology enabled care
* Opportunities for both personal and professional development
* Competitive pay & outstanding benefits including a generous paid time off program and affordable health insurance
* An organization that is grounded in Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
We are looking for Registered Nurses with 3+ years in a nursing leadership role in a Senior Living/Assisted Living environment. Responsibilities include resident assessments, development of care plans, staff training and supervision, budget management, and regulatory compliance. Additional requirements include superb people skills, top-notch organization skills, high level critical thinking skills and the ability to create and lead an exceptional nursing team.
*Must be sensitive to Native American Culture.
*Native American preference applies in accordance with Sec.7(b) P.L. 93-638.
Ebenezer has been consistently named one of the best places to work in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. If you are an RN with 3+ years of nursing management experience in senior housing who would like to be part of a growing organization, please apply today!
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!