RN/LPN – Full Time Mid Days
Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
Do you want to join an amazing team where you feel appreciated that offers great pay and benefits? We are looking for a skilled Registered Nurse to join our team of outstanding staff!
Meadow Woods Assisted Living, an Ebenezer managed facility, is seeking a nurse who enjoys the Assisted Living environment and have a passion for changing the lives of the elderly. We are looking for a compassionate, highly skilled nurse who wants to help our residents attain their highest level of independence and promote quality of life above all else. We are looking an RN/LPN for the mid-day (noon – 8:30pm) shift which will include every third weekend.
- Providing direct care to residents in our memory care and assisted living
- Resident assessment, development of care plans, and computerized documentation
- Supervision of care staff
Applicant requirements current MN RN/LPN license in good standing.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.