Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor – Full Time Evenings
Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year in business and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Come grow with us!
Martin Luther Care Center, a 137 bed SNF, is seeking highly motivated and engaged RN’s to join us as a House Supervisor on the evening shift. A passion for the elderly and ability to lead are a must!
We currently have a full time evening opportunity available. We are offering a $5000 Retention Bonus.
The successful candidate must possess strong communication and organizational skills, have the ability to prioritize and “get things done”; s/he must also hold excellent customer service as a top priority and expect others to do the same. Must have strong clinical and assessment skills and the ability to supervise individuals in an empowering and engaging manner. Current RN license and CPR certification required.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.